Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I dont understand why a woman would look forward to something for years only to get to it and there's nothing exciting about it. I mean how is that because she has gone to meet a set of people usually comprising of a mother, over expectant sisters, nice father etc she is supposed to wake up earlier than normal?? pretend to be who she's not, smile even when nothing tickles her?? Oh she's the new wife to be... I get it but does it really have to feel so horrible? Well my friend tells me it depends on your man, I wonder what his roles are in this though...... Can these inlaws try and be nice just a little nice, I mean without their son's plea??

3 comments:

  1. Definitely, Just why would you smile when all u wanna do is just be alone, plug in ur ear piece and listen to good music without forming interested in a conversation u don't even care about. Nonye, am with u on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHKAY, Now I am back to the Genesis!!!
    My BF almost gagged me when I met his mum and sister. Ogini! na operation fire for fire, I'd rather they dont like me then than for them to like me and later dislike me when they realize I wear lipstick and stuff... I cannot come and kill mysef!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahahahaaha thats risky o! but I feel u o jare! at least that way they wont say you've changed when u show some of your sides...

    ReplyDelete