Friday, August 13, 2010

......our "IJE"

Amebos!!! LOL ........So we met at my friend's place back in the east sometime in 2003 and they were dating at the time,he was also a member of a fellowship my big sister took me to and was friends with her. I didnt particularly like him cos i thought he was snobbish, you know i try to talk to dude and though he wld talk back he wouldnt as much as look at my face. Well all the inyanga didnt stop me from occassionally borrowing his phone to call my boyfriend who lived outside town. So so so, our first major rapport was when my friend asked me to go keep him company in his house as she had to be somewhere. The whole arrangement felt really awkward but I rolled with it regardless. I dont quite remember what we talked about that day but he at least looked at my face LOL, i  was more relaxed with him. Well we watched movies till my friend came back, * i think he fixed something for me to eat, not sure now what it was but there were eggs involved* LOL (amazingly, my dearly beloved dude does not remember me ever being to his house!!)

His relationship wit my friend ended and i never saw or heard from him again until October 2009.
I was sitting on my desk at work when he walked in. and surprisingly my sister and I had talked about him the week before. He remembered my face but not my name,anyways we hugged and chatted briefly before he left. Two days later, his cousin who was my colleague and who he had come to see told me the dude wanted us to hang out which we did and the rest is history!


The Proposal : We were sitting together and he sent me BB chats! First one read; I LOVE YOU and The second one: WILL YOU MARRY ME? well I replied and there was the ring smiling beside me on the bed......


Anymore questions??? LOL

*Let me answer ur first question before u ask* - my friend is happily married with two kids and has absolutely nothing against our relationship...

24 comments:

  1. I dey book high table o! No take me play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is like a nigerian movie! am happy for u babe...Kachi

    ReplyDelete
  3. 91ce one! u got some chapters rolling weneva u get to the point of a biography.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nonye what are u doing with your writing skills??? Tari

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kai! See as you finish the guy! Anyways, happy for you dear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Muse: how i take finish the guy??? no be wetin happen I go write? abeg abeg, no come break marriage wey never happen yet o! LOL anyways thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nonye hmm my brother na performer oooo...we no want rice moi moi and all those dry amala...pls order Chinese, Spanish food and some touch of Italian meals cos thats what i want to eat at the wedding.
    So happy for you dear and thank God
    Ur story sounds like mine anyway....we will celebrate God's goodness soon.
    Love
    Eno.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some part of your story i mean,not all...Eno lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Muse ...let her be jo lol
    @Aniks Congrats on your engagement, hope you´ll keep us all posted.
    Good that you wrote a disclaimer at the end of your post, because a part of me was going ooo I hope your friend is cool with it. You know how it is with some girls.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Nonye & F.G,

    Congratulations guys!

    F.G., you nearly messed up with your forming oh.

    Thank God for divine plan sha. Lol.

    Waiting for d aso-ebi.....

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Joicee: thank God i did o!!!!yeah u'll hear when its time! @ Eno: Kolo girl!!! lol thanks gurl!

    Anonymous 8.43am: for starters, identify urself!( I suspect Mazi!) secondly who be F.G? aint familiar with those initials o LOL thanks....

    ReplyDelete
  12. hahahahahahahaha Abaolu!! i caught u and i know what F.G is!! he didnt tell me..i jst pieced the puzzle LOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nonn Nonn it is the Lords doing let it be marvelous in your sight...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nonye is this a true story or just one of your bloggs?...sammie

    ReplyDelete
  15. @ Sammie: its not just a story...its MY story..

    ReplyDelete
  16. M happy for u dear...but the BB chat thingy...kinda unsexy. What is technology turning romance into?

    ReplyDelete
  17. DEAD!@ anony 3.44pm

    Congrats to the soon to be bride

    ReplyDelete
  18. @Anonymous 3:44pm, should he have gone down on his knees in front of a crowd to ask? well lets just say the guy knows his babe well.....guess the definition of romance is dependent on individuals really

    @Anonymous 11:27pm thanks alot!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats Nonye! I thinkthe BB thing is kinda cute...and creative

    ReplyDelete
  20. congrats dear op it doesnt feel weird thou.

    ReplyDelete