Friday, August 6, 2010

Where has she gone to again??

Sorry darlings, I have once again broken the promise not to be away for too long, I'm really sorry.

Ok so I've had quite a few goin on, I went for Tinsel audition which had nearly 5000 fly and wannabe young (an old....my friend actually called one Mummy) folks around. It wasnt a bad outing, i ran into old friend and secondary school corner mate, Chidinma Okereke, we had lotsa catching up to do and jeez she kept cracking me up silly!! that girl is a clown funny! The audition was okay, just that for the first time in my life i experienced the '' didnt you just fool yourself''  feeling. I just couldnt stop beating myself, ask me why? one chic made a face....that was it! I let this girl make me feel bad, but then again i asked myself ,how many times have i made anyone feel bad with a seemingly harmless expression? guilty me. Anyways enough of Tinsel.  I've also had a maaaad time these past few days bonding with family; my sisters, brother, boo, papa I love them to bits!!! two nights ago at Glover Court....unforgetable! lafta, strokes, suya, drinks, chicken...cant life be like that everyday??

Nuff blabs, next story...

2 comments:

  1. Your just lucky you stopped at clown, any further than that well ........ Next time babes

    ReplyDelete