Thursday, September 23, 2010

Couple Kill Themselves After Meeting on website

Joanne Lee and truck driver Steve Lumb were found dead in a Vauxhall Astra parked alongside an area of overgrown wasteland on an industrial estate on Monday. They had gassed themselves after meeting just hours earlier after making contact on the internet.
It has emerged that Miss Lee, who used the user name Heaven's Little Girl, received advice and encouragement on internet forums in the days leading up to her death.
Cyber 'friends' had given her tips on how to successfully kill herself and expressed their sorrow that she had failed to end her life on previous suicide attempts.
Miss Lee, 34, had written: 'I haven’t the strength to do this alone. I have all the ingredients and want to do it ASAP.
'You should... be willing to pick me up when it is time to (kill myself).
'If you are "very" serious, please email me'.
Answering the 'advert' Mr Lumb, 35, then drove 200 miles to Braintree, Essex, and shortly after the pair were dead. 

couple were found dead in the car which oozed of lethal gas...

2 comments:

  1. This is rather serious. I really do hope we do not have these kind of people in Naija, cos that will just spoil the way I see things.

    Creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both crazy

    ReplyDelete