Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Random Post

I just felt like posting something today no matter how short or uninteresting.
I found out that I have very serious punctuation issues (lowers head in shame), I mean I put up posts and laugh at myself when I read them... then again I try not to edit so much so people can see me as I am. Secondly, I use the word "SO" a lot (lowers head again), I guess I need to take writing classes, 'so' if you know any articles that could help me, i'll appreciate if you'll mail them nonyeanike@gmail.com

I stumbled on this letter below and am not too sure what to make of it. If u know the story, pls share


7 comments:

  1. guess dis is where google work helps lol... i have no clue though

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually got the stuff o google and am really interested in the full gist

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think it is real. seems someone somewhere just conjured it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Madam...oya,, now is the time...head over to mins to see what I gat for ya.....**drumm roll**.. dnt be like me o, so update asap...:*

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Vyvyka: abi o?

    @Honeydame: the very blogger after my heart!!!!!!! I shall not disappoint! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think its a fake, if u ask me.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is cool! I think it's part of the Babatunde guy's application to Miami Ad School. Hopefully it worked, because that's one of the best schools for advertising in the world (I would know because I hope to go there someday) and that's a really creative idea to put a letter from Hitler in your application. MAS always likes really creative applicants. Thought you'd like to know.

    Love your blog, btw!

    ReplyDelete