Thursday, March 3, 2011

Repost - Love Fantasies VS Realities

This was a post I put up in August 2010 which I just read again and thought I should repost.

Enjoy!

Love Fantasies VS Realities

I would say I started 'fantasizing' at a rather early age, way way before I got in my teens. I would walk down the beach with my hubby and the kids splash around then we would go home where Monica would cook while we watch TVs etc....Fire! To paint a clearer picture of my disappointment at the crumble of my fantasies , i'll put each dream beside its 'replica' in reality. LOL



              FANTASY
             REALITY
1.
He would buy me heaven; I don’t have to work hard for a damn thing.  Car on my bday, weekend trip to Seychelles, Giuseppe Zanotti shoes.
Sure am gonna take you on that trip, after all you’re my queen but for now Dubai would do.Baby you gotta take care of your BB subscription while I think of raising money for the wedding. And hey stop by shoprite and pick up your toiletries…you work don’t you?? Oh I want to make your bday special too but please make do with this lovely Coco Channel bag, that’s all I can afford for now
2.
He would never let me stand in the sun waiting for a cab, he would pick me up or send his driver….am too precious awwwww!
Ok sweetheart, our flight leaves in 30mins and we’re stuck in traffic, we need to at least check in. And since you’ve not perfected your driving, I wont let you drive this mad route so pls you have to get on a…….. (you guessed right) and check us in while I figure out a shorter route
3.
Monica would do the cooking and cleaning, and on days we don’t feel like her food, there are lots of  thai restaurants out there
Ehen madam, when did you say you’re coming over to make the onugbu soup? my stew is finished, you know my colleagues share my lunch. (Thank goodness my mother forcefully taught me how to cook!)….
4.
(The ultimate one!)We would never quarrel
We didn’t speak for two whole days….our phones were very on!
5.
He would be super rich, never broke! Unlike daddy who would strike out items on my list, he would buy everything for my kids and double!
In Nigeria???? When he’s not a senator?? Nne some of your needs would wait till end of the month o!

8 comments:

  1. LOL
    Nonye is de gbadun ya sincerity so much, ‎​you got ‎​​me laughing so hard.

    Btw...its so an imperfect life(not cloud nine) and could number 4 be ruled out if ‎​you have to know him intimately? Nna quarrel na part of it. WELL DONE dear, ‎​you rock :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. NONYE!!!!!! I can see my intestines and every from my stomach that has burst o!!!lmao....dat reality nne men, na correct one! but then, I want you to go on myne Whitman's "Myne Whitman Writes" and check out one of her February stories, submitted by Mo'Cushla!! Come back and tell me if you dont feel like being the man's even fifteenth wife...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, reality for you,
    but for me expecting the worst has always helped me appreciate the few good things men do

    http://chizys-spyware.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @HoneyDame: LMAO! am heading straight to Myne's blog sharp sharp!

    @Chizy: my dear I know better now! BTW for some reason I'm unable to view your blog...the link isnt helpin, lemme try again

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehehehehehehehehehee! funny, very funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. try
    www.chizys-spyware.blogspot.com
    or
    google chizys-spyware

    Takia

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol!!! too hilarious! Don't worry,your fantasy will become reality soonest! :D for real o!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your blog about your wedding very inspiring considering the fact that i would be experiencing same in some months time this is my blog - just being orz (new in the blog world trying to find my footing)

    ReplyDelete