Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Am going away to have another papa!

Just going away for grandma's burial :) I'll post what I can from the villa otherwise chill till I return with loads of pictures....

And yes, God has given me more than my expectation.... On Sunday May 15, 2011, on our way to church we tuned in to Inspiration FM and TD Jakes was on. I got lost in the message and felt like I was in church already. He prophesied  that in 8days time, somebody would see God come through for him/her, I quickly grabbed the word and held it tight. I think I only remembered it once during the week and tried not to be anxious. In exactly 8days, I was headed to the bank to pay for a car we had not at all imagined. All this time my hubby and I had been trying to save to get me a golf or something as small and affordable but somehow other things kept getting in the way. We finally decided we would sell our old car and get something better that we could both use...to cut a long story short, we got this car without having to sell our old! God indeed blesses us exceedingly abundantly above ALL that we ask or think.

Someone needs to hang in there, God will surely come through for you! and while you're trusting God, be grateful for what He has given already.. dont let your needs pause your praise! Stay blessed!

14 comments:

  1. Safe trip. I tap into this...God come through for me in all my many issues at the moment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new car, and have a safe trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a safe trip! God always comes through for those who pray to him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Safe trip babes...I go wash the car when ya back. Pls bring a lot of chops ;)

    ENO EKPOTT(Enybee)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jor o!!!! My Blog Bestie, you must to wash this for us o!!! Wow, God is truly faithful. Congrats to you and the hubby. May it be the beginning of greater things to come

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you sweeties!!!! @ Eno: you're not far na! when I come back...@HoneyDame: my very own bestie! we go wash am, no worry! @Myne: thanks dearie! @Vyvyka: I join my faith with yours, its done IJN amen! kitty: very well said! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry about your grandmum and congratulations on your new car. This is really an inspiring writeup. You have given me something to run with.......'don't let your needs pause your praise' cos most times I do. Anytime I am down n overwhelmed by a challenge I will have it @ d back of my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry about your grandmum and congratulations on your new car. This is really an inspiring writeup. You have given me something to run with.......'don't let your needs pause your praise' cos most times I do. Anytime I am down n overwhelmed by a challenge I will have it @ d back of my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww congratulations on the new car and may your grand ma rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nonye u've been tagged!!
    Visit my blog for more info

    ReplyDelete
  11. congrats on ur new car dear. n sorry abt ur granny.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeah! Seriously, we can live by faith! Congrats on your new car :D

    Adiya
    http://thecornershopng.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Delay aint denial as he says

    ReplyDelete