Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Spotted! My dad in this night shirt!!

  
Oh my poor daddy! He was spotted innocently rocking this night shirt in the villa the period of his mum's funeral.... I laughed so hard and asked him to take a very comfortable position at the balcony while I took the picture. When he asked what I wanted to use it for, I gave him the cock and bulls of working in an Ad. agency blah blah and needed the copy for some campaign....daddy smiled and said '' When the money comes, just remember whose night shirt it is"...chai!! poor papa mi!  Apparently he kollobied the thing from my ex-step mum (story for anoda day)....... 

eh! you pple should not yabb my father o! snap ya papa own make we see!

oh and btw we have been nominated for Best Personal Blog... thanks for nominating us... now follow this link    VOTE to throway vote give us..thankyo!

20 comments:

  1. Chinonyelum!!!!!! this is what you did to my uncle! I'm calling him right away

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah sweerat!! sorry abt your uncle o! LOL!! so which of my cousins are u biko?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha! if only papa knew...I like the pose though

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehehehehehehehe hilarious Nonye!!! I will report u to your daddy.....Ikem Ezenna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice photo of a sexy daddy, hope you got his approval b4 posting.

    Good laugh dey here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha
    Your dad rocks joor!
    love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Naughty ‎​YOU.....LOLNaughty ‎​YOU.....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Nutritionalert: no I didnt tell him I was putting it on my blog cos then I would explain and explain.... @Gbemi: no try the man! @Eno am not naughty o! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're a naughty child! We Nigerians are so self-confident jare, thumbs up to your dad.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bestie, you do popc strong thing o!!!!!!! I go report you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol@Myne: my sister u sabi as we jor!

    Bestie mi, the man has done us stronger things for this life o! lol!

    @NaturalN: what can I do na?? eh?! lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW Nonye!!! You won't believe that i am just reading some of your old comments. Thank you so much for your lovely comments sis, God bless. The feeling is mutual too. ;) ;)

    Regards,

    Egor Efiok.

    ReplyDelete
  13. And your dad is such a cool dude!!! Now we know where you get your cool genes from. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your dad is so cool.... Hehhehhe

    ReplyDelete
  15. Haha!! Correct! It takes a very courageous and confident man to wear that shirt lol

    And voted hon

    PS. I've changed my blog url! I decided to keep the blog on Blogger after all. Check out the link: http://museorigins.blogspot.com. Sorry for the inconvenience X_x

    Adiya
    Muse Origins (formerly The Corner Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOL!

    Papa Nonye, but why now?

    Mmm. Nsogbu adiro. I am not laughing anyway.

    ReplyDelete