Tuesday, August 2, 2011

In Memory of My Dear Friend Victoria Ironua

This is not the kind of come back I was hoping to make but I must do this in honour of my dear friend Victori Ironua, who carried my Nigeria Blog Awards nomination on her head, she campaigned on facebook and so badly wanted me to win. I couldnt sleep last night, I have not been myself all day at work but I know that my friend is in a better place. Good night Vicky darling! Jehovah knows best!.

Note: pls more than shows, fashion, competition and ambition, seek God and keep His commandments. There's much more to life than beauty and outward perception, heaven is real, hell is real....death is only a passage into one of them. God bless you!

10 comments:

  1. omg....i went on her wall, and seeing that last status update she had brought me to tears. May she RIP

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sad, this is a wake-up call for people close to her and all of us. Sorry for your loss

    atilola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bestiem, be strong. I pray the lord grants her soul repose and send the comofrter to those she left behind.




    HoneyDame
    honeydame1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks you sweeties for your kind words....I feel much better today seeing how strong everyone else is. Its well except that BBM is not the same again without Vickey and her many broadcasts! Its well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!! I just went through her facebook wall and was so sad, she's so young to die so soon, what happened? May her soul rest in perfect peace and may God comfort her family too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nonye that gurl's fb made ‎​​me weep... God knows anyway. Take heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh men, that must have been such a shock. My condolences to you and her family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://singlesandmarriedlife.comOctober 15, 2011 at 1:47 PM

    My condolences to you and her family
    http://singlesandmarriedlife.com

    ReplyDelete