Friday, October 14, 2011

Lets Talk About Sex Baby!!


I personally see sex as something very sacred, something not to be messed with and something to do the right way, yes the right way! Now I know that many of us have faulted, we have at one point or the other abused it...well thats why we are human.

 Now, the commercialization of sex is stale gist so I wont even touch that. However I want to talk about a matter that has bothered me for sometime now. Last week I was discussing with my colleagues about marriage, sex, etc when one of the guys said he cant marry any lady until she gets pregnant for him. We argued back and forth and out of annoyance I told him "God will block that your sperm passage let me see how you'll give woman belle". I think what pissed me off was the fact that he didnt think there could be an issue with him, he kept saying he knew everything was fine with him but that he must "test commodity" before buying say afterall him nor be apapa warehouse where you can buy non-tested and you're on your own. Painfully, our women are giving in to these kind of guys everyday! I have heard about so many babes who gave in to that pressure and while some went well, others went bizzare. Why would you as a man or woman allow anybody put you under pressure to have sex??? Nor be you get shop and key?+ the right to open for business when you like....why is it that bad as market be, we nor dey quick differentiate between these window shoppers and who wan buy market? And please dont get my post twisted, I am in total agreement with God's word that says WAIT! but if you are going to sin, why do so on someone else's terms and condition? mba nu! makes no sense at all.

I also hear there is the group of men who make ladies do family planning when they are not married to them, what madness! A hot argument started sometime ago in my school group on bb when someone posted this gist about about a lady who was pregnant and not sure how to tell her bobo. Reason? they had been on family planning and she was supposed to have renewed within that period but didnt, and didnt tell the guy...so kakpooom! baby entered! Her major worry was that she knew the guy would ask her to abort but she also knew that he would use the abortion against her in future. So why not have your baby? she doesnt want to loose the guy+she's not financially and mentally prepared to have a child! Interesting times we live in! How can someone who is not ready to die set out for war? You nor want pikin, yet you lay down, spread leg, allow some man pour pikin-making liquid into you and you dont want pikin?

In short, just like paracetamol, we've over abused sex!

Blessed weekend!

19 comments:

  1. lol I dnt even knw wata say, just so funy and am naive wen it cumz to al thz stufz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haa! may your naivety not cause you to give or take 'untimely' belle! Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lawd!!! ROTFL I shall be back to make my comment

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's high time we say these things the way they are!...good one. in fact, i think they should be a part 2!

    ReplyDelete
  5. NONYEEE!!! Dont do this again! I couldnt log onto FB cos I was trying to log in from China....why you leave me so?
    As for the post, people really need Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  6. People really need God i tell you...chizys-spyware.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. How about ladies just run away from guys that think like this. Don't EVER Settle!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Na wah oh....food wey pesin ni go chop e nor go use am near mouth !

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's amazing the times we live in now. Ladies just compromise anyhow, maybe out of fear of losing the guy. People really need the Lord and we all need to take our stance. You can't just fall for the nonsense guys dish out. Even if you get pregnant for him before he marries you, what is the assurance that you will carry the pregnancy to full term. Being pregnant does not make a marriage. Just saying....

    naijabankgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sometimes I think some ladies have self worth issues. And society does not help matters too. What would make a woman feel a guy would leave her cos she wont agree to sex with him, it is the conditioning from people around. When people will be saying, there are more women than men out there so when you grab a guy you should keep him. The guy should be the one that is worried that he is going to lose you. Just like Che said, there is no guarantee that you will carry the pregnancy full term.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I totally agree with all your comments! thanks for stopping by!

    @Honeydame: bestie me! how is china treating you? dont worry you wont miss me for so long again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOOOOOOOOOOL...Nonye chai! You don kill me oh. This is certainly very true and I agree with you 100%. I was discussing this not too long ago too. Let me not carry too much of my wahala and write a whole story here, but I think the bottomline boils down to that cultural thing. Many (to me, at least, unexposed) guys in Nigeria have been conditioned to believe (by their fathers and most likely, their mothers) that they must check to see if the girl can "get pregnant", forgetting that: 1.delivery is by grace and is not guaranteed; 2.that the infertility might be the man's issue; 3.the survival of any baby (any human in fact) is by God's grace. I feel bad for girls that fall for it :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just gave you the Versatile Blogger Award. Do check my blog for the details :-)


    naijabankgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. No! no! no!. I don't want to talk about sex. Lets just stick to the "if your body touch omoge she go get belle" myth from our "lovely" Nigerian parent(s).

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOL!! See, women are our own worst enemies. That is all

    Adiya
    Muse Origins

    ReplyDelete
  16. Smh...sadly...did you say I wont miss you for too long? I wonder what too long means o since it has almost been a month now!
    Madam...U know this is the only way I can get you so biko, come back....asap! Maka y now?!!:(

    ReplyDelete
  17. im back again to comment on this post....lol..i still can't believe people do family planning before marriage

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hmmm Odikwa risky business. usualy most sex b4 marriage dont end up in marriage, even when it does the likelyhood of the relationship sustainance is on shaky grounds.

    ReplyDelete