Friday, December 16, 2011

Merry Christmas!!!


















So this might be my last post for 2011....not sure yet but given the activities I have lined up, I doubt I'll have time to blog except of course I have to do so using my phone (which I find very tedious). Boy! am I ready to rumble????!! you bet I am!! I would be traveling to two states and I look forward to each trip and pray God for joiurney mercies all through.

In preparation for January 2012, I have gone shopping and stocked my home with enough food to last us two months sef, you know as January dey be, long and dry....I will also leave some money aside in my account lest I come back to Lagos broke! Abeg if you haven't set aside January money, do sooooo! cos nobody dey get money to lend anybody o!

Oya na, have a very beautiful Christmas holidays sweethearts and don't forget the reason for the season remains Christ!!! Pls don't over indulge, don't drink and drive....keep the Holy Spirit close!!  Happy New Year in advance! Luv you all!

11 comments:

  1. Don't leave us like that oh! Abeg give us gist from your trips in your next post. Merry Christmas and happy new year Nonye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwwwwwww, this is nice as advice....enjoy ur christmas, christ is the reason for the season, may the joy of christmas fill your home and never depart, amen...cant wait to hear your trip gist, i trust u, safe trip dear

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Advance! I wish you safe journey to and from the states you're visiting. Have fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...sweetie, have a great Christmas holidays and safe trip o. Happy New Year in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Safe trip, Merry Christmas and a prosperous 2012

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a very Merry Xmas dear. God will protect you and yours as you travel. I love the tip about leaving money for January. It's very important o cos a lot of people get caught up in the festive mood and over spend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have yourself a joyous Xmas Season!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas and Happy new year in advance

    ReplyDelete
  10. merry xmas and happy new year.
    stella.

    ReplyDelete