Monday, May 14, 2012

So....here's why!

So I've been away for a very good reason! :)  I have plentttttyyyyy gist to give but I'll just summarize the bit I can for now.

Baby came on April 29, 2012 (somebody say halleluyah!).....so much drama around his birth. I was told in Lagos that I was having a girl so when I got to the UK I shopped all pinkies for my "girl".. a week or so to my due date I was to have a scan and the night before my hubby called to ask me how sure the sonographer back in Lagos was about baby's sex, i told him the guy sounded very sure. On the morning of the scan, just as I was about to step into the cab I got a call from my aunt and she said she had a funny dream that I had a boy, I laughed it off. Got to the hospital and scan saw male organs! baby came and na boy! so my boy is forced to wear pink clothes.....I'll tell the labour story in another post, check back on wednesday. Meanwhile my blog bestie Honeydame has been a bestie indeeed not just words!!! she has continued to call and check up on us....so you see, there are real people behind these blogs we see...but pls you people should help me beg her to atleast let me know what she looks like, even if na sideview photo, make she send!
my prince!

13 comments:

  1. Awwwww!!! Congrats Nonye! He is so cute. Thank God for safe delivery.

    U wanna c Honeydame? Easy... Invite her 4 d naming ceremony. Tell her she MUST come, after all she was there with you throughout the journey, she can't abandon you now. No excuses. Military style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the birth of ur baby boy. dont worry about the colors, real men wear pink anyway lol. i know how it is, my niece was supposed to be my nephew lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww....see as our boy dey look me!!!...;)
    Hahahaha....Yeoal's suggestion is the truth...as if he sabi say I like food...hehehehhehe...
    I will send u back view...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ccongratulations. your baby is cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my!! nonye your boy is sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha. Poor boy has to wear pink. This may scar him in the future. LOL. Congratulations, Nonye!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats oooo, he is a cute boy in pink, lol, so no worry na real man fit wear pink and still look cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, wow, wow, congratulations to you and Muse! The baby looks so yummy, good genes in action :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ehhhhhh, nonye u were eating eba mid night and now i see the evidence of getting hungry much, lol, a big congra to you and hubby once again, your baby will grow strong, healthy, with wisdom and he will continue to bring joy and happiness in your home, best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  10. na congrat ohhhh, not congra...lol all d best dear

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats dear and your son is a beauty. The pink looks good on him too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Che and Toinlicious!! :)

    ReplyDelete