Friday, June 22, 2012

5 Things You Didnt Know About the new HONEYWELL NOODLES commercial





I'm sure most of us have seen the Honeywell Noodles TV commercial  making waves, where the children went after a certain hero and joins him in singing and choreography... now below are 5 things about that TV commercial that you didnt know:

1. Yours truly came up with that concept and the Bam Bam La La slogan....oh yes I did! me! Nonye!! *large smile*

2. The agency behind it is DP Partnership Ltd, subsidiary of Franchise Law and Kenneth. ...Expect more banging commercials from us

3. The lead character was initially supposed to be Mo'Cheddah but we needed a character that could cut across all geo-political zones and appeal to every market...using Mo'Cheddah might have been an issue in the North

4. Video was shot and produced in South Africa by Video Lounge Production House

5. My husband laughed me to shegee when I first came up with the Bam Bam La La line...I almost dropped it but boy! are we both glad I didnt?! you bet!

So there you have it....Blessed weekend ya'all.


12 comments:

  1. Wow!!!amazin! I'm proud of u girl....its so cool seein abu gals being creative!kip it up darlin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is joy onuabuobi by the way....

    ReplyDelete
  3. woah! are you serious? nice one

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! you know, i didn't like it initially but then i guess it grew on me cos after a while, i found myself doing the "bam bam la la" dance lol. Good work

    ReplyDelete
  5. i haven't watched it yet but congrats darling....goli

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't seen the ad but I've heard o much about it!!! I'm proud of you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never seen d ad, but now I will....Big girl doing big things!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. interesting! that advert is quite addictive i must say. well done lady

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Joy!! Long live FGGC Abuloma!

    Thanks Sisi and HoneyDame!! @ Toinlicious: good you got hooked! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The advert is catchy and I love the Bam Ba La La line. & just like Toin, I also sing along when it airs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful commercial! pls post the link

    ReplyDelete