I'm sure most of us have seen the Honeywell Noodles TV commercial making waves, where the children went after a certain hero and joins him in singing and choreography... now below are 5 things about that TV commercial that you didnt know:
1. Yours truly came up with that concept and the Bam Bam La La slogan....oh yes I did! me! Nonye!! *large smile*
2. The agency behind it is DP Partnership Ltd, subsidiary of Franchise Law and Kenneth. ...Expect more banging commercials from us
3. The lead character was initially supposed to be Mo'Cheddah but we needed a character that could cut across all geo-political zones and appeal to every market...using Mo'Cheddah might have been an issue in the North
4. Video was shot and produced in South Africa by Video Lounge Production House
5. My husband laughed me to shegee when I first came up with the Bam Bam La La line...I almost dropped it but boy! are we both glad I didnt?! you bet!
So there you have it....Blessed weekend ya'all.