Friday, June 29, 2012

There's a friend......

Aunty Helen and baby Dubem...leaving the hospital

Helen and baby dubby
It is not everyday we encounter people with hearts of gold, people who leave very positive indelible prints on our lives. I have come across good people and i have come across a good person. HELEN EGBE is one of the best things that happened to me. More than a decade i've known her and all she has been is good to me, even when I hurt her and our friendship was shaken, she forgave and let go. I cannot say enough wonderful things about her and I can never tell the story of the birth of my son without her. From enduring my whines and bearing my every whim to being right there watching as I brought my son forth. While I may be a writer, words have failed me at this point, and all I can say is thank you so much Helen! my family will never ever forget, we will never.Thank u!!!

Helen in my delivery room

 
Us messing around

12 comments:

  1. oooooo! this is touching

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some friends can be closer to us than sisters! Helen is a rare gem, always has been and always will be. Knowing u I can imagine what a pain in d behind u can be * ducks from bottles been thrown* especially in ur condition then! Thank God the outcome is amazing! God bless her and provide her with people to do as she has done for u, Amen! Between, Dubem let u write and post this? I should teach that young lad how to be troublesome..how come he aint whining?I see he didn't take after his mom in dat dept!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Helem.....Mazi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness- I just realised that you had a baby- probably because I haven't been on blogger for a while. Congratulations!!!!!!! So happy for you! May he grow and bring you so much joy as he grows. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What can I say? That's my Helen.I can imagine the way it all made u feel. Helen is different and in a class of her own. Practically everyone that knows me knows Helen is one of the best things that life brought my way. She's a blessed blessing. May she always have people who'd be there for her per time.Enjoy! God bless ur baby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww..... how nice. It really is amazing to hear and encounter people who end up being closer than even family itself. God bless Helen and God bless ur relationship with her. I know my "Bembem is doing fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwww, families are not always blood, there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother, God blessed helen for being such a blessing to your family and may the good lord continue to bless her always, i love these, much love

    ReplyDelete
  8. eyaaaaaaaaa really touching! good to know there are still very good people, even better to know there are grateful people who are not ashamed to show it.well done helen, welldone nonye.
    Amaka Igbuzo

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you people of God!!

    as for that anonymous commenter/commentator that wants Dubem to be troublesome, hmmmm my God is bigger than you! loool

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats nonye.Actually stole dubem's picture and used it as my dp.me was just tapping baby anoiting nii oh...Ur baby is sooo cute he made me add one more line to my very long list to God..My baby has to be as fine as Nonye's baby.May he live very long to gist his great grand children about Great Great grandma's blog.God bless you plenty

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol@Musing: thanks soo much! Your prayers have already been answered! pls display his picture and be merry jare! loool

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww so touching..I likey. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete