Friday, July 20, 2012

Before, During and After.....

I've been under a lot of pressure lately. People have pressured me into pressuring myself and now I'm pressured! LOL! You know how someone sees you and goes wow you've lost all that pregnancy fat, how did you do it? Another person will see you and shout chineke Nonye you now look like mama! Its so confusing and overwhelming., like I dont know what to believe anymore. I'm under a lot of pressure to get back into shape and oh so lazy  to work out.. oh well I started to look at pictures before, during and after pregnancy to help me feel better. One thing I know is, our bodies are not the same and respond differently so I'm going to try hard to look good even if not in the same size I was before pregnancy.


BEFORE:

I was actually a week pregnant here..
 



















DURING





















AFTER


















So thats it! You tell me....but I promise your comments wont pressure me more than I already am. (did I get that English right?)

12 comments:

  1. If you ask me i think you look great for someone that just gave birth a month or few months ago. People will always have something to say and frankly you can't please everybody. Most important is that you feel good unless you don't then you can do something about it. Remember you are real and pressure isnt real. Dont let society dictate your life for you. goli

    ReplyDelete
  2. and who said u dont look hotttt??? who?????!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look good jor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. u stil look good.-sweetheart dont mind them ok..keep it up.though i like it big..winks

    ReplyDelete
  5. looool at your comments! Thank u all....biko the person liking it big, I be ya wife?? hehehehehehehe hian!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look good esp considering that you put to bed not too long ago.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nonye seriously,u look very gud.Infact its amazin dat a very lil while ago I mean u can still tuck ur top in.believe dats a great feat.Most people can rilli confuse u jare....... U luk wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  8. ah ah! u look ok ejoor! its normal to add a bit of flesh after childbirth but u have done well. people will always talk anyway

    ReplyDelete
  9. You didn't add that much weight during pregnancy and I think you look great now too. Well done dear.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look gud babes

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you Myne, Annabellamuses and Anonymous-es lol! Bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hotttttttyyyyyy!!! looool

    ReplyDelete