Friday, November 23, 2012

In the spirit of Anniversary 2



Gonna be real quick with this, I need to dash out!

Anniversary is next week, yaaaaaaay!!!!! Like I can't wait to see what I'll be tripped with this time! I can even say it has already begun, my plumplum just gave me some doe to refresh my wardrobe! Can I call that the teaser? yippppppieeeee! 

You see, its such a difficult task trying to pick out just one out of the so many things he does to make me happy. Btw, have I said it that my husband is a very annoying person?? Dayuuuum! When ND wants to piss you off, he really pisses you off till you piss on yourself! Make no mistakes about my praises of him, I do not have a perfect marriage nor a perfect husband, but I have a man who is never afraid to say he is sorry! A man who wants to do the right thing no matter how many times he feels like he's let himself or other people down. My husband wants to die knowing he has been a great father and did not fail in his role as a husband. Now I may not say this very often but I totally adore Ifeanyichukuwu Onuoha! He is my dream come true, my friend and my brother (he hates it when I call him my brother!)

I don't know how many men do this, but most times when I get back from work really tired, he tells me to freshen up and go to bed while he sees to bathing and feeding our baby. Every other morning, he baths the baby while I prepare and pack his snack or lunch. I remember two weeks back,I felt really ill, he kept persuading me to stay home and rest while he drops off the baby at the creche on his way to work. He's part of every single thing around the house (which I sometimes find annoying sha). Oh well..... I shall be back next Wednesday to give ya the popori of the anniversary! I just hope aint gonna be flaging the red then.. #okbye


10 comments:

  1. Nonye dearie, am so happy for you and i am glad you are enjoying your home and God will keep it real ever happy for you. Your home is a haven. I will be waiting for the anniversary popori...

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwww cant wait to hear what happened on annioversary day ooo! enough popori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, he is soo cute with the baby :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. can all men pls gather on this blog and read this!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww..........father & son looking so cute, the Good Lord shall continue to keep ur home forever IJN(Amen)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just beautiful! i love! Ngee Ngoka

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwwwwww ND and Nonye I wish you the very best and many more years! I love uuuu two! Maama (Onyisco)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations in advance. we are waiting for pictures oooooo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations dearie am so very happy4u. Best wishes(kenoly)

    ReplyDelete