Tuesday, November 6, 2012

In the spirit of anniversary.....



Its our 2years wedding anniversary this month yay!!!!!!  Ok to mark this year's anniversary, I'll be blogging all  month about my hubby! yes ooo my sweet poraro!

People ask me what marriage has been like and I say from my heart, beautifullllllllll!!! Its not always rosy, I mean we have our moments like every normal couple but in totality marriage has been a wonderful experience. My hubby is so kind and does the sweetest things to make me happy. I'll share one episode today. My birthday this year.

Errr ok, so I was away during the period, I had just given birth  two weeks before, in fact I had a clinic appointment that day. when I got to the GP and spoke with the front desk lady, she looked at my details and went "oh happy birthday!, so how you celebrating?" I said I'm just gonna get to the City Centre with my baby and my friends for a drink. After seeing my doctor I left. I called my friends to hook up and they conveniently moved the outing to the following day which was Saturday but promised to come around later in the evening.  So I went home.

Later in the evening my flat mate Aimha came home a bit earlier than usual and you know we exchanged yabs as was our style but he never said happy birthday and then I asked, and he was like "oh? its ur bday? sorry o! Happy bday Mama Dubem". I went into my room and busied myself with responding to FB messages when I noticed my flat mate was going up and down the house. I called out and asked him why he was perambulating, he said his heater was bad and he was trying to fix it. Some minutes later he called me into his room where he was kneeling by the heater and asked me to go downstairs into the sitting room and get him some screws on the table. I obediently went downstairs and when I opened the sitting room door, I almost collapsed! I just heard a million voices shout "Happy Birthday"!!! and the lights came on!

To cut a long story short, my hubby and my sis from another mother Helen had planned the party, even my doctor knew!!!!! Everyone except me knew! When I called to ask my friends out for a drink, they were busy cooking! It was such a beautiful thing, I just wished my hubby was around to get a mighty hug from me! .....This is just episode one! come back next week for more *wink*

I actually ran into the kitchen


Diff cam lights flashing on my face eh!














Birthday present from my husband +some really nice make up i didnt take pictures of

My flatmate Aimha!

Joyful!

15 comments:

  1. I am jealous oh..argh!!! Abeg hubby where art thou na?? U berra be romantic oh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww...That's so sweet, Nonye!!! Happy Anniversary, "Mama and Papa Dubem". Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrat dear and many more surprises(blessings) best regards. its a month of New level the best month ever :0

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmmmm, dats so sweet!!! Congrats on ur Anniversary, pray dis joy remains forever, enjoy na God give u!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG,Happy Anniversary ................wishing u God's blessings that will never cease in ur home (Amen).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww cute! Congrats, happy anniversary wish u many more awesome years together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We go love o! hehehehehehe pls is that yur flatmate single?

    ReplyDelete
  8. awwwwww, look at me almost with a tear, beautiful is wat i can say and i pray the love and happiness keeps flowing always, God bless your hubby plenty much.. i am tapping into ur romantic hubby oh heheheh wink!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so sweet. Love the surprised look on your face, lol...

    Happy anniversary to you both :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. chai chai chai!! Father do us like this oooooooooo chai!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you all sooooo much! Those of you trusting God, receive it in Jesus name!

    errrm the person asking if Aimha is single, well....*clears throat* he got married few weeks ago...sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow! that was lovely and romantic. Thumbs up to Ndy, ur hubby.

    ReplyDelete