Friday, January 11, 2013

New job, some looks!






Yipppieeeee Friday!!! wooooohooooo!

What a week its been! I've had fun sha...lol started a new job on Monday and I'm loving it! Job that keeps me on my toes, a boss that totally inspires me, fun and flexible work environment, wonderful colleagues, thats what triiiips me! Oh but I'm glad its Friday!

Below are some looks I rocked within the week and last weekend... enjoy!

Saturday,....dressed for a wedding

Monday...


TGIF!

 Have a blessed weekend yรกll!!!!




8 comments:

  1. Wow!!! We praise God who is always faithful, the looks rocks too!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!!! someone's blog got a new look!! love your lace top, creative. and u say we shouldnt call u fashionista? mchew!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nono! nice background picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look sweet dear... pls wots d secrete ...i want to look trim n fit..just like u. Congrats on ur new job..

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fly babes...congrats on your new job

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sister me! na u be this? u look fabulous biko kwa!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My mentor....I hail thee, nice dress,sexy mama on point

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your work sounds like so much fun. And i love the fact that you can wear colors like that to work. Abeg, una dey recruit :-)

    ReplyDelete