Friday, February 1, 2013

Style Spice!

 Hey everyone!! I hope we've had a good good week....I cant wait to rest! lol.

So this is new to this blog and it has come to stay! Style Spice!! yaaaay! I will occasionally feature people's individual style and after a while some prize will be tied to it...after a while ooo! lol

To launch this feature is the beautiful undergrad doctor Angee. She's a medical student of Igbinedion University Okada and, wait for it ...*smiles* she's my sister-inlaw! yeah she's my hubby's younger sister. Her sense of style is very outstanding and the first three things you notice about her style are: trendy, comfortable and decent! did I mention sexy?? please add that!

Enjoy the view and mail me if you think you can rock this show too!  nonyendukwe@gmail.com
 Happy weekend!
xoxoxoxo





22 comments:

  1. she looks lovely, and very decent too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exquisite style!!!!beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. my oh my! I'm drooling!! who is this chick????? gorgeous doesnt describe her enough. loool hehehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwww, blushing. Tnx for the Privilege Nonye and tnx everyone for your comments

    ReplyDelete
  5. My angee looking hot! Very decent lil sis.. JC ¯\(ツ)/¯

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is absolutely nothing revealing about her outfit and yet she is georgeous and sexy at thesame time I wish young peeps will cover up more and live more to the imagination than nothing.

      Delete
    2. Very well said! I agree with you 900%!

      Delete
  6. Cutie cutie...my baby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ds my angee looking hot o...riri loves u

    ReplyDelete
  8. My mom looks wonderful,Stylish,hot nd gorgeous...Thank God I have her in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! My Angel of life lookin hot n gergeous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Nono biko is she single? I want oooo! Chei! **Terere

    ReplyDelete
  11. "Beautiful" is an under statement

    ReplyDelete
  12. I L♥√e her v aways been a fan of angel,nd I keep saying u dnt v 2 reveal some skin 2 look hawt nd attractive..dis is nothing compare 2 how v seen her dress other times in person nd her,she is absoluting a stunning nd beautiful lady her dress sense takes her 4 Been a gurl 2 a Lady wit top-notch class.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow 2 many gbags in my last post Dat I had 2 correct no vex abeg kai ...
    *4rm been.
    *nd her* dis 1 no follow °˚˚˚°º‎​ kai *smh .
    *she is ablsolutely.

    ReplyDelete
  14. She has such a fresh sense of style! Bible definition of virtuous woman. Modest to the tiniest bit of d word.

    Err Terere if she's single nko? This type is not for u oo! Like Nono will say, are u an 'hoyel'worker? This babe is for Chevron and Shell big boys not intercontinental bank retirees like u! Loooooooooooooooooooool

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely and unique,I'm so proud of u angee

    ReplyDelete
  16. She's very pretty, and great sense of style too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks everyone for your comments! Much loooooooove! muah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. How do I get computer to turn off automatically after a period of inactivity?


    Feel free to surf to my web page: vaginal mesh lawyers
    my web page: transvaginal mesh lawyers

    ReplyDelete